Pliteq GenieMat FFNP
Soundproofing acoustic mat for under screed applications
Pliteq GenieMat FFNP is a resilient underlay soundproofing mat designed to be installed directly under a screed on concrete, steel and wood floor constructions. When installed under a screed the acoustic mats will provide exceptional impact sound reduction, helping you meet building regulations.
The engineered acoustic underlay mats are manufactured from 94% recycled rubber content and are suitable for a multitude of floor applications including residential, education, commercial, hospitality and healthcare buildings. Get in touch to discuss your specific project requirements.
Impact Noise Rating:
Airborne Noise Rating:
The Pliteq GenieMat FFNP noise ratings figures are provided by the manufacturer. The figure refers to the performance achieved as a result of testing the product on a floor setup as detailed in the manufacturers technical datasheet. Please see the technical datasheet opposite for more information.
Contact us now to discuss your project requirements: +44 (0)20 3 973 0720
Pliteq GenieMat FF03NP
Roll size: 1.22m width x 22.84m length
Thickness: nom. 3mm
Roll weight: 52 kg/roll
Roll area: 27.87m2
Pliteq GenieMat FF05NP
Roll size: 1.22m width x 9.14m length
Thickness: nom. 5mm
Roll weight: 53 kg/roll
Roll area: 11.15m2
Do you need project specific support? Speak to our technical experts today, we would be happy to provide soundproofing advice for your project
+44 (0)20 3 973 0720
Pliteq GenieMat FFNP Key Benefits
Airborne sound insulation Rw 57
Impact sound insulation Ln,w 55/54
Ideal for concrete floors
Thin soundproofing solution
- Items typically take up to 2-3 business days to be delivered to a UK Mainland address.
- All products are delivered using UK couriers and can take up to 3 to 5 working days.
- All orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
- If you require the products urgently please contact us directly and we can offer a next day delivery service or orders received before 12pm.
- Our deliveries are palletised and heavy, making them roadside drop-off only. It is your responsibility to move the goods from the roadside to your property.
After making your order you will receive a confirmation email, this will be followed by a delivery date email. The delivery will take place between 8am and 6pm. If you require an accurate delivery time slot please contact us and we will aim to assist you. Should the delivery service need to be upgraded to meet your requirements, this may incur an additional cost.
There are no reviews yet.