Gripple Angel Helix
Low profile, easy to adjust and secure hangers for fibreglass acoustic panels
- Compatibility – Designed for use with acoustic panels made from fibreglass and dense foam
- Easy – The Gripple Angel Helix hangers are easy to lock into acoustic panels with an Allen Key
- Versatile – Used with Angel central exit of Angle side exit
- Quick – Installation is fast thanks to the quick twist connection between the Angel and Helix
- Multi-Layers – Multiple panel layers are possible Central exit model
- Secure – One click safety measure
- Convenient – Can be pre-installed at point of manufacture
Safe Working Load:
Max load rating of this product in a vertical suspension = 15 kg. Minimum load ratings will vary due to the type of acoustic panel material being used. Gripple cannot guarantee a SWL due to this factor. If unsure please contact Gripple Technical Services. Minimum recommended panel thickness 40 mm. Suitable for vertical applications only.
- Housing – Zinc Alloy (EN 12844 ZP2)
- Roller – Brass (BSEN 12164)
- Spring – Acetal (POM)
- Plating – Bright Nickel Plating (BS 4758)
- Foot – Nylon (Glass fill 30%)
Gripple Angel Helix
Dimension A: 75mm
Dimension B: 35mm
Dimension C: 38mm
Do you need project specific support? Speak to our technical experts today, we would be happy to provide soundproofing advice for your project
+44 (0)20 3 973 0720
Gripple Angel Helix Key Benefits
Ideal for use with fibreglass
and dense foam acoustic panels
Easy locking system
Secure one-click safety measures
- Items typically take up to 2-3 business days to be delivered to a UK Mainland address.
- All products are delivered using UK couriers and can take up to 3 to 5 working days.
- All orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
- If you require the products urgently please contact us directly and we can offer a next day delivery service or orders received before 12pm.
- Our deliveries are palletised and heavy, making them roadside drop-off only. It is your responsibility to move the goods from the roadside to your property.
After making your order you will receive a confirmation email, this will be followed by a delivery date email. The delivery will take place between 8am and 6pm. If you require an accurate delivery time slot please contact us and we will aim to assist you. Should the delivery service need to be upgraded to meet your requirements, this may incur an additional cost.