Acoustec Covid-19 Response
Acoustec Noise Control’s strategy for responding to COVID-19 aims to ensure that we:
- Keep people safe
- Continue to support our clients who build and maintain the infrastructure the country relies on
- Keep cash flowing through our supply chain
- Retain capability
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with and for us, as well as the general public, is always a priority.
The COVID-19 crisis is continuously evolving, and we will continue to develop our approach keeping all of our teams informed. We support the UK Government’s position to allow the construction and infrastructure industry – key to our economy and people’s daily lives – to continue operating where it can do so safely.
In line with current guidance on COVID-19 from the UK Government, where our client sites and contracts remain operational where we are able to appropriately implement the latest Site Operating Procedures (SOP) issued on 14 April 2020 by the Construction Leadership Council, and endorsed by Public Health England, to ensure the continued health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with and for us.
We continue to develop solutions and new ways of working as quickly as possible, so that our teams can apply any and all measures appropriate to their works.
Further detail around our approach to business continuity in these unprecedented times:
- We are preparing for potential, future eventualities in light of COVID-19 so that we can respond swiftly should the current situation evolve.
- We have ring fenced key supplies and are monitoring this situation daily.
- All of our projects have business continuity arrangements in place.
- To support increased remote working, we have adopted the use of Microsoft Teams and at the same time further improving our inter connectivity with our on-site teams and client base.
- We are communicating with our employees on a daily basis with the latest advice and guidance and any additional measures that Acoustec Noise Control is taking to protect our business.